Here we will explore what it means to touch into vulnerability, and face our physical and emotional fears. We will create connection by providing space for others to share their stories, and find the courage to share our own. We will focus on empowerment and self reliance through outdoor activities. We will celebrate joy, laughter, and the moments of beauty that can only be found in nature.
We will set intention, make goals, and free ourselves from the negative beliefs we have created about our bodies.
Climbing clinic with She Moves Mountains
- We will offer a space to challenge the myths we have created about our bodies that hold us back from our full potential for happiness.
- We will promote empowerment and confidence through outdoor activities like climbing and hiking.
- We will talk about food and nutrition in thoughtful and intentional ways as we share meals together.
- We will have fun! With an intimate group of 10-12 women, you will leave having a new support system of friends and climbing partners.
Each participant receives a free 30-minute coaching session with either Kristen or Molly. This can be used to set intention before the retreat, or to dive deeper into your personal work afterwards.
We've got you covered:
- Climbing Gear
What you'll need:
- Camping Gear (contact us for a detailed packing list!)
- A Journal
Interested in carpooling? We can help you coordinate with other attendees near by!
Contact us for a more detailed packing list! We would be happy to answer any and all questions!